Fall Make up & Fashion Trends 2017

Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Today on the blog I'm bringing you all the latest Fall fashion & makeup trends.Whether you are a minimalist, style it up occasionally, or glam it up often, I've got it covered! For me, my typical fall look consists of
boots, a cozy over sized sweater, bronzy smokey eyes with my favorite lip Stila-Patina or with a dark lip on a night out! Here are some products to help you transition into that post summer routine! I don't know about you, but I was ready for fall...last fall. I wish it was fall in Chicago all year around!

*Don't forget that you can click on some parts of the post for direct links*


 LINER
 I see a huge trend of smudged...well over smudged liner...used as shadow and to smoke the bottom lash line...I won't be following this trend as it takes dayssss for any liner to get off my eyes! BUT I love using a gel pencil as a base for when I want to do black, green, or navy smokey eye so it stays on the whole night. Here are some of my favorite blackest black liners

HIGHLIGHTER
 If you are a minimal or full on glam girl....there is a highlighter made for everyone! For the minimalist this means you can wear a BB Cream or Tinted Moisturizer and get away with some highlighter to look like you have been drinking 3 gallons of water all day long! highlighter not only makes you glow from within if used in moderation, but subtly can contour your face to show light and depth in your face shape without actually contouring! Highlighter will be here to stay year around! If you are scared to try it, these highlighters will give a less chunky glitter effect, and more of a natural build able glow! So go ahead and shop my all time favorites!
BLENDED SHADOW
 If you know me, you know I can be walking the streets with you and talk about how I need to re match someone with their correct foundation shade, fix their hair or blend their eye shadows to the Gods! If you are a beginner, blending is key. Nothing gives me more OCD vibes than un-blended shadow! Super blended and flawless shadows for that perfect smokey eye starts with amazing blending brushes! Believe it or not, you need at least 2-3 shadows of transition shades on your lid for that perfect black or burgundy fall smokey eye which is totally in the fall! Shop my picks below!
Let's talk Fall Fashion...


 MINI BAGS
 For so many years my friends and family knew me as Mary Poppins as I always carried the biggest bags and totes ever! A little bit before getting married, I quickly realized how I could no longer take these bigger totes to wedding appointments as I was stuffing them with too many hand sanitizers, scarves and planners! I actually have no idea what to do with all the bags in my closet right now....but love them for traveling! That's why the first fall fashion trend i'm going to dedicate to is 'Baby bags' AKA mini bags! I love cross bodies, totally hands free and limits me to stuffing and only carrying the bare minimum. What's better than a cross body is a WOC(wallet on chain) or a super tiny version of a handbag with a longer shoulder strap. OR a Large wallet with a chain. Shop my favorites below!
BOLD EARRINGS
 Who remembers wearings bold earrings and bold necklaces on almost every outfit? I do! I still have so many, and I run into them when I'm taking earrings out for the weekend. A statement ear candy can add class to any simple outfit for day or night and especially date night! Bold earrings are definitely in this season...but I'm loving the fun mix of colors and textures that everyone is wearing! Shop my favorites below!
CULOTTES 
 This post is making me feel super old! I remember wearing culottes in middle school and in high school! Some people never understood the point of them until they became just as important as leggings are now! I live in leggings by the way. I have a ton of jeans and pants, and have to force myself to stop wearing leggings, and continue wearing actual clothes. Anyway! These pants are for everyone, short, petite, tall, slim or curvy! With the right proportioned top and accessories anyone can rock it this fall! My mustard culottes were on repeat during my Europe trip and I loved how lightweight they were! Shop some of my favorites below!
There are so many fall trends that I would love to list but these are my nostalgic faves and that I've been wearing and would love for you to also try out! xoxo LL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images