The good, bad and the crazy dressed-VMA's 2013

Sunday, August 25, 2013

**Let me just rant about NSYNC! omg! can't believe they performed!!!!! I died!!!! Justin was already sexy but them performing for 15 seconds was such a tease**

Okay, Here is the list :)




Best dressed


Love the colors and fit!




.

I actually really like her in this Prabul Gurung gown, she looks so classy! But the material looks like a trash bag.




The He'rve Leger dress looked great, but tired of her old hollywood look. And did she sleep with the camera man? Because she was the only one shown throughout the VMA's *Just sayin*



Rita Ora in Alexander V Couture....LOVE the color and style. Haven't seen this color in a while on the red carpet :)


Jennifer Hudson, Can't ever go wrong in Houndstooth print. But maybe to black tie affair for the VMA's


JT-Looked sexy as hell. oh my.


Always cute, but would've loved to see her in something besides floral




Worst Dressed

I really don't know what to say...and what the hell was she doing to Robin Thicke while performing. 


This was a hit or miss for me, I felt there was too much going on, and too many types of texture. Maybe her hair could've been up and the gown could have been sleeveless.


Ciara, Looks like a lama got hit by a car. Hair and gown matching isn't always SO beautiful. 



I'm sorry, Do you want me to hand you a pool of water? Swimsuit type of attire for red carpet...NONO!



Lil kim's camel toe...and camel colored shoes. And everything else.


Looked like she was trying to go for a Manroe look...didn't suit for this years VMA's





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images