Top 5 Tuesday-Foundations

Tuesday, November 07, 2017

It's no secret I know a ton about makeup and skin care, thanks to my mom. I often get asked what my favorite foundations are and how I get my skin to look 'flawless!' I have used many foundations over time, from drug store to triple digits...but I can vow to you I've got the best top 5 foundations of all time on lock down! For reference, I have Normal combination skin with Oily T-zone after a few hours. It's really important to take care of your skin, and drink lots of water and to know what type of skin you have. 



Loreal Infalliable Pro Matte

  • Great everyday foundation
  • Little bit on the thicker side
  • Can double as a tinted moisturizer if you mix it in with your daily sunscreen or moisturizer
  • Will keep you matte up to 8 hours or more if you like to touch up
  • Squeeze tube, great for on the go

Boots No7

  • A brand you haven't heard of? it's been in the aisle for years! Works like a high end foundation with smoothing blurring finish
  • Dries and stays matte for up to 8-12 hours depending on skin type
  • Comes with a pump
  • Set with Translucent powder
  • No white cast, great for desi weddings
  • Gives an airbrushed look
Revlon Color Stay
  • New bottle, old formula
  • Full coverage for special events
  • Comes with a pump
  • Can be worn with or without setting powder
  • Doesn't settle in fine lines, great for mature skin
Nars All day Luminous foundation
  • Didn't find anything luminous about this foundation
  • Sets matte as a powder finish
  • very watery and light weight, build able coverage on discoloration
  • Set with translucent powder
  • Will last up to 4-8 hours, then can be retouched
  • Little goes a long way
Maybelline Matte Poreless Fit Me foundation
  • No pump
  • Great Golden undertones for Asian skintones
  • Little goes a long way
  • Set with translucent powder





*I no longer use drugstore makeup, it's a personal preference. Occasionally I have tested them back out to see if it blurs and perfects my skin, and it doesn't fail!*




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images