Meet Your Blogger Monday!

Monday, October 09, 2017

10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me




1. I was born and raised in Chicago, and moved back here 2.5 years ago when I got married to this special guy I knew as a kid

2. I cook really WELL. I could pass for a 40 some year old Pakistani Mom(ok, basically my mom) who knows how to cook mostly every ethnicity of food, and I do toot my own horn when it comes to my food. I got it from my momma!

3.I stopped eating red meat, eggs, most dairy and some others things 3-4 years ago. The smell and texture of everything bothers me. But I refuse to pass up on Shake Shack or a Pumpkin Spice Latte!

4. I'm 20-Something and 5'1

5. I found Labels then Love, just like Carrie Bradshaw. I'm a quality over quantity type of girl!

6. I'm decently private about my life, about where I go, what I do. There is something really peaceful about it.

7. I don't like shopping in stores, if I *have* to go in, I know what I'm getting and not wasting any time.

8. I have one nephew, so obsessed!

9. Any sudden movement or noise bothers me. A LOT.

10. I don't like chips and cookies, never have. Can't get past the forms and textures of it. I don't eat junk food either with a few exceptions.. I'll have the occasional Takis/Cherry coke (I tried Takis for the first time this past march, obsessed. Thanks Noreen!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images