Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

Saturday, July 14, 2018

With so many overwhelming choices for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, it's hard to pick what to get, and if you really need to get fall winter items. I've narrowed down my budget friendly picks so you don't have to!

 So let's get straight into it! 







The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is open to Nordstrom card, Nordstrom Visa card holders from July 12-July 19 and it is open to the public starting July 20-August 5. Prices go up August 6!


Here are some of my budget friendly picks, and staples you'll have in your closet for years to come. I've made it easy for you to shop by categorizing my picks, so all you have to do is click on the picture and directly shop and check out!

BASIC STAPLES


IF YOU HAD TO SPLURGE, SPLURGE ON THIS (pricey enough for me to call this a splurge! such great staples!)

BEAUTY 
(ok, special category here! things that never go on sale, and that are totally worth it!)





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images