Best Value Gift Sets

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

If you're anything like me, you'll spend a pretty penny on an instagram hype...even to try out.
Unfortantely...and fortunate for my credit card, none of those hyped up products worked for me, or I never got around trying it. When it's comes to my skin, I've literally had the same regime since I was 13, except now I've added in some pricey items. I think it's great Sephora lets you get samples of items to try, but what happens when you fall deeply in love with an item, and it's going to burn a hole through your pocket? You search for a value set! Be it makeup or skincare, here are some of my favorite items as value sets!

I can't stress enough how great those are! Sometimes a value set is less, or similar in amount of the product you want! Today on the blog, i'm sharing my favorite value sets you can gather for yourself or that will make great gifts for loved ones and stocking stuffers! If you're lucky to see this post early on, some of these items are on Saleeeeeeeee.....Click on the product to shop directly!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images