Peep! A look into my Beauty Profile

Thursday, April 18, 2013



Hi Loves! I know you like being nosy and will read this! Flips Hair** Just wanted to do a fun beauty blog Questionaire so some of you can become familiar with my profile. If you have any questions and concerns for any products below, or want links please comment and I will help you get the right product for your skin type and color! Happy peeping! :)

BEAUTY PROFILE:

Eye Color
Brown, Almost Black
Natural Hair Color
Black
Skin Undertones
Olive
Most Prominent Facial Feature
My eyes and Lips
Favorite Facial Feature
Probably my Nose and eyes
Feature You Would Change
Face structure for sure!
Key Point Of The Face
The eyes! 

SKIN & PERSONAL CARE ROUTINE:

First Personal Care/Beauty Step In The Morning
Face Wash and Dickinson's Witch Hazel http://www.enemasupply.com/dicwithaztow.html
Favorite Skin Care Products
  1. http://www.walmart.com/ip/13921165?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227000000000&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=&wl3=21486607510&wl4=&wl5=pla&veh=sem
  2. The Witch Hazel up top.
  3. http://www.hsn.com/products/m-asam-vinolift-skin-tightening-cream/6687721?sz=2&sf=BS0194&ac=INCBS0194&cm_mmc=Shopping%20Engine-_-PLA-_-Beauty-_-6687721&channel=Froogle&mr:referralID=b5fc8533-a83f-11e2-9389-001b2166c62d

Most Important Skin Care Routine Step
Make sure you have clean hands at all times!
Often Neglected Skin Care Routine Step
Eye cream, and toning even after deep washing your face
Cannot Live Without
Face cream above!

MAKEUP:

First Step To Makeup Routine
Moisturize and left over oil clean up. If that's already done, I usually spray a mist on my face or do my brows!
Most Important Makeup Tools
BeautyBlender, Blush and Contour Brush, Face Setting Spray, Brow kit, and a dewy foundation(Now that it's super hot outside)
Primer
I usually skip this step, I use face primer only once a week because I'm good about keeping pores minimized.
Foundation
I switch off weekly, and depends on how much time I have to do my makeup. I don't wear makeup everyday, weekly, or only friday-sunday. YES I go bareface at work too! lol givenchy, Revlon photoready, Maybeline Fit me Foundation IF YOU WANT LINKS OF THE FOUNDATIONS PLEASE  COMMENT BELOW***
Concealer
Revlon Photoready stick, Urban Decay, and Maybeline Age rewind in Light/Medium
Powder
Rimmel STAY MATTE powder
Bronzer
Don't really use one, but either my Givenchy one, or the elf blush and bronzer duo which is only 3 Bucks!
Highlighter
Sephora Highlight stick, Urban Decay, and the YSL Touche Eclat
Brows
NYX brown kit in the darkest shade
Eye Primer
Urban Decay Primer potion, and TARTE
Eyeshadow
Naked palette, Tarte, and a few wet and wild palettes for brides makeup that I do as they are very matte.
You can also find this at walgreens. I also use gel eyeliner sometimes!
Mascara
Totes a mascara junkie!!! Loreal carbon black(waterproof), YSL, Givenchy, Chanel, Maybeline(all is good)

HAIR:

Shampoo
I switch a lot! right now I'm back on tresemme where as I do use mane n tail, or Big and sexy, or Ojon
Conditioner
I'm guilty, I don't use it as much as I should. but Tres.
Brush & Comb
Paddle brush, and big Boar haired round brush, as I have very big hair! 
Styling Products
I've recently started using some only because the one time I colored my hair, it has changed the texture a bit. Def a heat protectant the Keratin smooth one from Tresemme, Sometimes I use a root Lifitng mousse, and that's about it! I only use hairspray if it's humid out. Not a big fan of it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images