It's a Black TIE affair!

Friday, April 19, 2013


All smiles with sleepy eyes***

Hi Loves! Since it's spring time I know we will all be seeing a lot of color! BUT I'm one of those who stays in my comfort zone all year round. I own a lot of color but when I don't know what to wear, I usually go to my blacks, whites, grays, and nudes. It's just easier to pair everything up. Black and white is totally back in! But when was it ever back out?!

I think Black and White together can be such a nice casual look, or formal when pairing a blazer with what you are wearing. Tonight, I wore Liquid tights that were high waisted and it sucked everything in! We all want those don't we?!? And a Cream top with a Satin Black necktie with a bow. From the Kardashian Kollection! My sister actually accidentally left the top in there when we were packing, so I actually ended up wearing it! Evil laugh**

I have this new makeup trend now that it's hot outside! I wear super minimal foundation and not much concealer and just powder to stay a bit matte. I love doing eye makeup! I won't be doing much bottom makeup on my lower lash line anymore, it's seriously a pain to wash it off sometimes, and my eyeliner stays on for two days! Here are some pictures and the products I used are down below! And I will try giving links for all of them! Thank you! please leave feedback and commented below!













***These pictures are not edited at all, I just used a Cannon camera with 14 megapixels. it's amazing!***

Apparel
Top: KK
Leggings: Zara

Shoes
Heels:Zara

Accessories
Left hand(with watch)
It's a watch my dad gave to my mom when they were engaged! so super vintage
ring:my promise ring 
Right hand:Forever 21 dome ring
Earrings: Gift from the boyfriend

Makeup
**I did not use a primer. 




Lips: I think I used a rimmel lipstick, the name is rubbed off! and MAChttp://www.amazon.com/MAC-Cremesheen-Lipstick-~Creme-Nude~/dp/B004HEZUXW


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images