Pick me up-Top 5 concealers

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Top 5 concealers




Hi my loves!

We women always need a pick me up...I can't get to wearing makeup everyday or even a few times a week but I do know when I need to look put together a concealer is really important.
My sister and I are always trying new concealers out. Where as I love using tinted moisturizer, my sister sometimes refuses to leave the house with at least concealer and mineral powder on. Here are some of our Favorite concealers for all skin types!
She has dark circles and needs some coverage where as I use it to look awake on mornings I have to be up early! These concealers are weightless and medium to full coverage, perfect for dry, normal, oily and combination skin types!

1.L.A Girl Pro Concealer-This is a womping $2 and some change here! It can also be found on amazon and ebay! This concealer is great for contouring and celebrity makeup artists like Dress your face, and Huda Beauty swear by it! It has medium coverage and is buildable to full coverage. Although it is moisturizing, it's best when set with a powder! L.A Girl also has correcting concealers for extreme dark circles...but i'll be doing a series on correctors later! You can also find this concealer here

2. Urban Decay Naked Skin-This is a new find for me but I will be repurchasing it! To me, this is a dupe for the MAC pro longwear concealer because of the consistency. MAC concealer has a pump but it gets clogged up everytime because of the hard material inside...that being said it's hard to control how much comes out. The urban decay concealer has a flat foot applicator in which both sides are enough for both eyes. It goes on like a gel based concealer and dries with a matte finish. You can find it here

3.Nars Creamy Concealer-I've gone through these fast and have repurchased many times because it's so amazing! It instantly brightens and lifts your eye are. With a great satin, luminous finish it's a great everyday concealer. You can find it here

4.Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer-This is so many people's holy grail product...it's used not only as a concealer but as a spot treatment instead of using foundation and they are good to go. This fun concealer has a twist up applicator that gives medium to full coverage. The biggest pro's? It doesn't crease and is "age rewinding" so if you are one of those people who doesn't like wearing makeup and think it will ruin your skin and age you, go for this! You can find it here

5.Nyx Hd Concealer-This is another drugstore concealer that is medium to light coverage that brightens your eye area. It's also a great light weight conceal to highlight and layer with other concealers. This has a luminous finish. You can find it here

Top 5 concealers by anumrlakhani featuring a maybelline concealer

Shop the Post

NYX concealer
eleven.se


Concealer
ulta.com


Nars cosmetic
sephora.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images