2015 favorites!

Tuesday, December 29, 2015



Untitled #1



Hi Everyone!


Just wanted to share some of my favorites from 2015! Not only has two of these items been used for over two years...but I swear by them!

This Marc Jacobs Purse I have had for abou two years now...I'm a bag collector but I haven't been able to get myself off using this bag! It's such a great sized cross body...so useful at the movies, and especially traveling when I don't want to have my hands full! This is a similar bag I have...not exact! It will function the same way though:)

Beauty blender-You have not lived if you do not own a beauty blender! This needs to be apart of everyones beauty regime to get that flawless airbrushed finished! Many people do not use it correctly therefore think it's not working...please look up directions or a tutorial!

Bobbi Brown foundation stick-I don't wear makeup everyday...sometimes not even once a week. For me, this is in between of liquid foundation and a bb cream. This is such a light creamy foundation and great for everyday. I have gone through this so quickly...it makes me want to wear makeup to work just because I can't feel it on my skin. I've gotten so many compliments on my "skin" I have even worn it on special religious occasions in replacement of some higher end foundations!

Gel Polish-Looking to have gel nails but don't want to splurge on the UV machine?! Past two years, I have gotten my nails done everytime. Last few months here and there I thought I would get back into doing them at home! I didn't want to buy a  UV machine and all these special branded colors that I could solely use for the UV machine...So I discovered this ESSIE gel top coat. You can use it with any brand nail polish...non gel...and use this as a top coat. It will last two weeks!

Zara Trench coat-Ok, so I didn't have a zara near me where I lived last. So I went zara crazy in the last seven months. One of my staples for this year was a Trench parka style coat that goes great in any weather!

Toms-So many people dislike toms, I've been wearing them for the past 3-4 years and I love them! The most comfortable, driving, traveling, day in downtown type of shoe. I'm on my lace pair now, as shown in the picture. Give them a try! Slip on shoes are my thing right now!

These are some of my 2015 favorites...I have so many more but just wanted to share a few in case YOU wanted to try something before this year ended!

-Anum


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images