NOTD-Nails of the day!~Favorite Colors

Thursday, May 09, 2013

Hi my Loves!

Here are a few of my favorite nail colors! I usually don't go out of the box and don't like blacks, hot pinks etc but I'm all for taupe's, nudes, and lighter shades, and sometimes a medium dark color depending on what my outfit is like. Since I have olive skin, I feel really dark colors make my hands look darker than they are! 

I am left handed...but I think I do a pretty good job of putting it on both hands! I will keep updating nail colors as I have many to share with you guys! Here is a few...



I'm a killer for coral colors! This picture isn't even doing justice to the actual color! You will have to go check it out yourself!


I've actually been doing this nail combo for three weeks now. Above, I used a sally Hansen in 210 Naked ambition and put the Essie glitter on my ring and index finger! A really classy look! 


I love this color because it's not very silvery at all! I see a fad of white nails going around, so if you are like me and don't want to wear something super light, a silver metallic color like this is great.

This is probably the darkest I'll go with nail polish. This is a dark brown taupe color. I don't even like the color brown but I love with because it has a gray and green undertone!


This week, My nails are painted in 'you don't know Jacques' which is above!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images