Chit Chat and Update! May-June

Monday, July 01, 2013

I've been MIA for about a month and a half but if you missed me keep reading on what I will be posting soon about!


Late May, I was busy with my friend's court marriage, and then I went out of town for a little getaway and then was heavily occupied for about a week for my best friend's wedding...

Keep a look out in the next two weeks for some posts...Trying to catch up on sleep and recover from my month of traveling..Literally lived out of my Suitcase and cosmetic bags, and I have lost so many things too!:(


Some Posts to look out for...

-Maybeline FIT me foundation review
-Beauty Blender usage and review
-OOTD's and OOTN's
-Travel essentials and "rules"
- Updated Makeup routine and process for Hot heat
-Revlon Photoready BB Cream
-Shopping Hauls for last minute things at the destination
-All Wedding details and Clothes worn throughout
- & lots more!


Thank you for checking in! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images